The main motto of N.S.S. is to develop awareness and responsibility towards society and to achieve this purpose and goal 400 N.S.S. volunteers are working with that section of society who are living below the life standard index.
All the four units of N.S.S. are functional in this College. Each unit having 100 volunteers for the overall development of the volunteers. Various programmeis being designed and conducted in the college under the guidance and direction of in-charge and program officer Dr. Jyoti Rani Jaiswal, Programme officer Dr. Mudita Tiwari Programme officer Dr. Anupama Singh Programme Officer Dr. Archana Singh.
|21/05/21||Anti Terrorism Day|
|28/05/21||Responsibility of Youth during Pandemic (Webinar )|
|03/06/21||Youth for Nation Building(Webinar )|
|09/06/21||Challenges of 21st Century and Youth (Webinar)|
|13/06/21||New Education Policy and Personality making (webinar )|
|18/06/21||Making of Modern India and Youth|
|21/06/21||International Yoga Day|
|12/06/21||Catch The Rain, Where it Falls|
|30/06/21||Creation of Society of Scientific Thinking and Honesty (Webinar)|
|04/07/21||Catch The Rain (Webinar)|
|11/07/21||Jal Andolan Jan Andolan (Webinar )|
|18/07/21||Water Conservation ,Challenges and Solution|
|25 /07/21||Interdependence and Develoment|
|01/08/21||Social Harmony ,Need And Importance|
|22/08/21||Need for eradication of social evils|
|29/08/21||Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav|
|12/09/21||New Education Policy : far-reaching impact on the educational perspective|
|19/09/21||Inclusive Educational Policy|
|26/09/21||Qualitative Educational Management|
|01/10/21||Clean India Movement|
|02/10/21||Making of Poster ,Slogan on Occasion of Gandhi Jayanti|
|03/10/21||New Education Policy : Creative Combination|
|29/10/21||Cleaning of Balua Ghat on occasion of Clean India Campaign|
|30/10/21||Essay Competition on Iron Man Ballabh Bhai Patel|
|1/11/21||National Unity Day|
|18/11/21||Traffic Safety Week|
|29/11/21||Free vaccine campaign|
|01/12/21||World AIDS Day|
|03/12/21||Voter Awareness Campaign|
|07/12/21||Environment Conservation Activity|
|09/12/21||Program on Voter Awareness|
|10/12/21||Road Safety Program|
|14/12/21||Campaign of Plastic and Environment Conservation|
|15/12/21||Energy Conservation Day and making of Vat Vriksha|
|12/01/22||National Youth Day|
|20/01/22||Sweep Plan (creation of Poster and slogan )|
|24/01/22||National Girl Child Day (Rashtriya Balika Diwas)|
|25/01/22||Voter Awareness Day|
|04/01/22||Essay Competition on Voter Awareness|
|07/02/22||Mehendi Competition on Voter Awareness|
|08/02/22||Voter Awareness in Magh Mela|
|08/03/22||International Women’s Day|
Seven Day NSS special camp was organized from 18/02/2022 to 24/02/2022. The following programs were organized:
- 18/2/22- Hawan, Prayers, Speech and address by Mr. Pankaj Jaiswal Chairman, Governing Body, Dr. Rama Singh, Principal.
- 19/2/22- Yoga, ‘shramdaan’, visit to malinbasti, voters awareness rally, craft making, training, slogan, poster competition, lecture on women empowerment, Taekwondo training.
- 20/2/22- Yoga, ‘shramdaan’, visit to malinbasti, voters awareness rally, craft, songs poem bhajan presentation, lecture by professor Pawan Sirothiya, Taekwondo training.
- 21/2/22- Yoga, labour contribution, slum colonies, voters awareness rally, craft, patriotic song, dance, slogan, cleaning, lecture by Dr Sudha Upadhyay, Dr Rajesh Garg, Taekwondo training.
- 22/2/22- prayers, yoga, ‘shramdaan’, voters awareness rally, and lecture by Shri Shiv Kumar Rai and Dr Rajesh Garg, NSS coordinator, University of Allahabad and Taekwondo training.
- 23/2/22- prayers, yoga, ‘shramdaan’, visit to malinbasti, white washing painting, slogan poster, song, dance, patriotic song, lecture by Dr Latika Srivastava, cultural Programme.
- 24/2/22- A closing ceremony was held on 24/2/22 which started with a prayer and was followed by yoga, slogan poster craft display and a cultural program. Honorable Justice Rajiv Lochan Malhotra, Dr Rajesh Garg, NSS coordinator, University of Allahabad, Mr. Pankaj Jaiswal Chairman, Governing Body, Dr. and Rama Singh, Principal gave their blessings to the volunteers.