Library Hours: Library is open from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. The library remains open on all the working days except Saturdays, Sundays and College notified holidays.
The library provides different types of library services to its users. These are:
- Lending Services: Lending service is available to all the enrolled students of Arya Kanya Degree College, Teaching, Non-teaching staff members, Ph.D. Scholars of the College. All the books are normally issued for a 15 days.
- Reference Services: The library has a very good collection of reference material comprising encyclopedias, dictionaries etc. Reference and information service is provided to the members as and when requested.
- Reading Room: Reading room is well equipped with 65 users seating capacity in big hall. Staffs are available for help and providing needed information.
- Book Bank Facility: Library has a Book Bank facility, which is very much helpful in fulfilling student’s requirement. A student can get maximum three books at any time by paying the cost of books. Books will be issued for maximum three months. Members will be responsible for any damage caused for the books. Members are advised to verify the physical condition of the books at time of its lending. After returning the book, 10% of MRP of per book will be deducted and balance amount will be returned to the students.
- OPAC Searching: The Complete catalogue of the library is available through OPAC (Online Public Access Catalogue). The OPAC allows search by author, title, subject, call number, keywords, and Boolean search. The Call Number indicates the location of the book on the shelves.
- Internet Facilities: This facility can be availed by all type of library members. They can also access E-Journals, e-books subscribed by the Library. User can take a e- book or articles by email or PD with the permission of Librarian.
- E- Resources Facility: E-resources under NLIST Programme through Inflibnet are available in library for users. The N-LIST project provides access to e-resources to students and faculty from colleges. Colleges can now access e-resources (6,000+ e-journals and 31, 35,000+ e-books) and download articles required by them directly from the publisher's website. Password of NLIST is available at Library. Other free online resources database is available in library.